Saturday, July 20, 2013

Alphabet


A, Alfie, my first name.
B, Barbie, my fav doll when I was child.
C, Ciro, my best friend's nickname.
D, Durian, one of my fav fruit.
E, Earth, I live here.
F, Fanis, my cousin.
G, Green, my fav color.
H, Holland, I wish I can visit here someday.
I, Indonesia, my lovely country.
J, Joseph Adam Jonas, my Idol.
K, Kiky, my nickname.
L, Lovebug, a song's title.
M, Mom, the best woman in my world.
N, New Years Eve, a movie's title.
O, Oreo, my fav biscuit.
P, Princess, no, I'm not a princess.
Q, Queen, I'll be your queen when you're my king. Haha.
R, Rose, one of flower's name.
S, Skandar Keynes, as Edmund in Narnia the movie.
T, Taylor Swift, my fav singer ever.
U, Umbrella, one of Rihanna's song.
V, Vitamin, yeah we need it.
W, Wilis, my classmate when I was in elementary school.
X, X what? I have no idea.
Y, Yolo. You only live once.
Z, Zulkifli, my lil bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment